Warrant Group is a company specialized in financial and business consulting, internationalization, technology transfer and consulting in the organization, management and training of human resources.
Warrant Group Mission is to support companies in their business development and growth strategies through high value added solutions combining the expertise of Warrant Professionals with the best opportunities on the international market.
Operating in the market since 1995, with more than 200 professionals and more than 2,500 business customers, the Warrant Group also has four headquarters in Correggio (in the province of Reggio Emilia), Casalecchio di Reno (BO), Piossasco (TO), Rome and at the Kilometro Rosso (BG) scientific science park.
In Europe, the company operates through the European Funding Division with an office in Brussels and it is present also in India, Mexico, Singapore and the USA.
The companies part of the Group are:
- Innovazione2 Sagl, a joint venture between Cosind and Warrant Group, focused on the Large Projects of Research, Innovation and Industrial Development, funded at a national and regional level;
- Warrant Innovation Lab Scarl, a research organization focused mainly on industrial research with the goal of transferring results to companies;
- Warrant Energy Side, an Italian entrepreneurial reality able to support, from the technical and financial point of view, companies facing a path of energy efficiency;
- Warrantraining – PMI Services Center, a company active in corporate training and funding research to support it;
- MOXOFF, spin-off between Warrant Group and MOX (Politecnico di Milano), born with the task of adapting mathematical know-how to business needs for the development of new products and processes.