MEMBERS OF CFI
All subjects expressing a specific interest in the issue of Manufacturing and Smart Factory can join the Association. Participating subjects can be:
- Representatives of Universities and both public and private research bodies;
- Enterprises, subdivided into big and small/medium enterprises, according to the classification adopted by the European Union;
- Other public or private organizations concerned by the Intelligent Factory theme.
The enrolment as Industrial Member is open to industrial and trade enterprises and to business service centres operating in the Manufacturing and Intelligent Factory sector.
Two sub-categories of Industrial Members are provided for:
- Large Enterprises, which exceed the parameters defined by the European Union for the definition of the business size;
- Small and Medium Enterprises, i.e. those under both parameters defined by the European Union in terms of business size.
Joining as Research Member is possible for public and private research bodies, the institutes of research bodies and public and private Universities operating in the Manufacturing and Intelligent Factory sector.
The enrolment is open to unions, Entrepreneurial Associations, non-governmental organizations and other stakeholders operating in the Manufacturing and Intelligent Factory sector.
List of Members of the Italian Technology Cluster “Intelligent Factories” (updated on 12-05-2016)